- Completely randomized forward and backward mixing.
- Two rotors are put end to end to get distance to feed ingredients.
- Average dwell of 1 minute will give Cv. 5% or better.
- High volume from small machines – 150 to 12,000 cu. ft. per hour. (4,200 to 34,000 liters).
- Works on volume controlled flood feed principle using volumetric or gravimetric feeders.
- Adjustable end continuous discharge.
- Bottom discharge for cleanout.
- No material lost on start or end of a run.
- Best suited for high volume and low number of ingredients.
- Applications: beverages, baby formula additions, detergents, ceramic; Portland cement/CKD/Flyash, nutritionals, pharmaceutical.
- Available materials: carbon, carbon AR400; stainless food grade, sanitary, and 3A.
Let us evaluate your application. Contact us for an on-site demonstration.
Model 488DVCCARS Dual Rotor end-to-end Carbon AR Mixer capable of 11,500 cu. ft. (325,000 liters) per hour.
Model AJSP 304DPCSS Dual Rotor end-to-end, 1500 cu.ft. (42,500 liters) per hour in TP304 stainless food grade.