What Separates A&J Mixing’s PHLAUER Coater From The Competition?
- A&J Mixing’s unique approach begins by weighing pellets in the mixer, and usually weighing all liquids.
- Our own patented design of rotors, and proprietary discharge system. Eliminates a useless hopper underneath and reduces the size of vacuum pumps required.
- A&J PHLAUER Mixers provide predictable, repeatable, and dependable results. Designed specifically for performance, ease of installation. Meets ASME code for external pressure vessels and any size can be made.
- PHLAUER Coaters are the only design with hinged and clamped side doors for easy cleaning; bolt-on doors to clean discharge.
- Always draws vacuum. When vacuum is leaking, the computer will flag it.
- Does not leak oil.
- Does not break pellets. This takes design and control of manufacturing to accomplish. .
- Dusting is reduced by only running while coating and discharging. Suggest pellets be conditioned in the screener above.
- Less vertical height required. Space savings.
- We use vacuum slide gate valves, good for millions of cycles, no instant failures, sealing adjustable, repair kits available. .
- Experience. Over 175 mixers sold; six in vacuum services for fish and pet food; six in vacuum service for conveying.
- Exclusive use of mechanical design and programming to be able to end each production run and properly finish all the product without an abort.
At A&J Mixing, we pride ourselves in providing the most complete information on industrial mixing, agitating, and coating. If you have any questions or would like a demo of any of our PHLAUER products, feel free to Contact us!